With Excimer Laser say goodbye to your prescription glasses or lenses!
Excimer Laser is the most commonly used method for the treatment of myopia, hyperopia and astigmatism and for reflective surgery, Estbody offers to treat you in its hospitals in Istanbul.
Excimer LASER is the most commonly used method for the treatment of Myopia, Hyperopia and Astigmatism and for Reflective Surgery all over the world.
Who can do laser surgery treatment?
- Patients over 18 years of age and wearing either glasses or contact lenses.
- Patients whose dioptre value has not changed by more than 0.50 diopters in the last year.
- Patients with myopia down to -10 diopters.
- Patients who suffer from astigmatism down to -6 diopters and hyperopia up to 4 diopters.
- Patients with sufficient thickness of corneal tissue.
- Patients without systematic diseases such as diabetes or rheumatism.
- Patients who have no other eye diseases (such as keratoconus, ocular hypertension, etc.).
- Patients whose ocular structure is eligible for surgery following examination and preliminary tests may undergo laser treatment.
* For more information, please contact us to have a diagnosis and treatment more suitable for you.